Monday 9 September 2019

Motivation for the Week: 11

Hello to all you amazing people!
How has your day been going so far?

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"The power of
imagination makes
us infinite. "

- John Muir.

Why I chose this quote: 
I have started something new, and even though it may take a while with this project, I am being creative with this project. So I chose this quote - which was said by an early advocate for the preservation of wilderness in the U.S.A, John Muir. -because everyone's imagination is a powerful tool of theirs. Your mind can go far and you can imagine such amazing events.
John Muir was one of America's most influential naturalist and conservationist. Did you know he has been called "The Father of our Nation Parks" as he is one of California's most important historical personalities.

Interesting fact:
As promised from last week's post, here is a new interesting fact about the human body:
Your sleep:
Did you know you have no sense of smell while you are sleeping? Yes, that is true. We cannot rely on our sense of smell while we are asleep, according to a new study from Brown University.
(for the full article on this topic, check it out here: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/05/040518075747.htm)
The human body also releases growth hormones while we are asleep.
Also, we need to get at least 7 hours of sleep because if we do not, our life expectancy is reduced.

I will see if I can share another interesting fact next week with you all.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am always happy to new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment