Monday 19 August 2019

Motivation for the Week: 8

Happy Monday to one and all!
We are half-way through August.
We are past half-way through the year. Can you believe it? I think this year has being going quickly, what about you?
Plus next week is my birthday.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Be happy with what you have

While working for what you want."

- Helen Keller.

Why I chose this quote: 
In school, I remember I learnt about Helen Keller, and she has inspired me. She was an amazing person to learn about. She was strong and even though she battled with being blind, deaf and mute, she still managed to overcome her fears.
The quote is quite motivational as it is simple and sweet. We must appreciate what we have, while we also must be working for what our goals are.

Thank you to all who took time to read this post,
It does not go unnoticed,
Thank you!

Image Source: I found on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment