Monday 16 September 2019

Motivation for the Week: 12

Hello to all you amazing people!!
I have a new quote for the week for you. It is a good quote to read.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.'
I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time,
the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with
scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is
never gone. "

- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Why I chose this quote: 
These words were said by the Countess of the Holy Roman Church and the matriarch of the Kennedy family. She was also a philanthropist, born in Boston Massachusetts, and she is admired by many today. I love this quote because today is my grandmothers birthday and what Rose Kennedy says about somebody who has passed it true. For me, the 'wound' for me still remains. I miss my grandmother every day. I agree that when we loose someone who we truly cared about, we still feel pain because they are not psychically with us anymore.

Interesting fact:
Here is an interesting fact about the human body:
Human Heart:
Did you know the human heart can beat more than 3 billion times in an average persons lifespan?
The human heart beats about 100, 000 times a day.
The average human heart is roughly the size of a fist in an adult. The human heart weighs between 10 - 12 ounces - that is 280 - 340 grams - in men and 8 - 10 ounces - that is 230 - 280 grams - in women. The human heart can still continue to beat even after the heart has been disconnected from the body.

Are you enjoying these interesting facts about the human body?

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment