Monday 30 September 2019

Motivation for the Week: 14

Hello there to all new people who are reading my blog for the first time, and to all who do read my blog!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Relationships are about trust.
If you have too play detective,
then it's time to move on."

- Anonymous.

Why I chose this quote: 
I am busy with a project of mine and it came to my attention about trust. Trust is a powerful tool. It can be easy to trust someone, but trust can also be easily destroyed between two people. I like this quote because, as the quote says, if you need to play detective - or investigate - a relationship you have with someone, then the trust between you and that person might be gone. If you find that you are questioning your trust with someone, it could mean that the trust is gone. It's sad if you think about it.
Just remember to trust those who you believe are true to themselves and you know who will not lie to you.

Interesting fact:
Here is another interesting fact about the human body:
Hearing is diminished after eating too much:
Interesting fact that nutrition and hearing ability are connected. When you eat too much your ability to hear is slightly reduced. No specific food will cause or prevent hearing loss.
So next time you overeat, you might notice that your hearing is reduced a little.

I will post another interesting fact next week. Maybe a general knowledge fact...

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment