Monday 7 October 2019

Motivation for the Week: 15

Hello to all you absolutely amazing people!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Life doesn't require that we
be the best, only that we try
our best."

- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Why I chose this quote: 
In life, we all try our best with what we can do. Sometimes we try a little too hard, when we could just try our best. If you are in a situation when someone says "do your best", it does not mean to say do the work so much that you are worn out. It simply means try your absolute best.
I like this quote because it is to the point and tells you to just try your best. So don't give up if you find what you are doing is too much for you. Just remember that you tried, and that is what is important.

Remember I said that I would write a general knowledge fact instead?
Well maybe I will write more than just one general knowledge fact. I shall post it up on another blog soon.
Stay tuned...

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment