Monday 21 October 2019

Motivation for the Week: 17

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Life is a question
and how we live is the
answer."

- Gary Keller.

Why I chose this quote: 
I always like to find quotes about life itself. This quote, for me, means life has many questions we want answered, but sometimes the answers come to us in many forms. Usually it is when we least expect it. Life can be amazing, we just need to choose how we want to live our lives.
Gary Keller is an American vest-selling author and is the founder of Keller Williams, a real estate company.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment