Monday 28 October 2019

Motivation for the Week: 18

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Make your life a
masterpiece; imagine no
limitations on what you
can be, have or do."

- Brian Tracy.

Why I chose this quote: 
This quote is simply saying "Life your life". Our time is limited on this Earth, so we need to do as much with our lives as possible. I know life can get you down sometimes, but we need to get back up and keep on going. I want to also tell you all to live the life you want to live. It is your life and no one else's. Life is too short to focus on the negativity and the negative people in your life. Imagine your life with no limitations.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment