Monday 14 October 2019

Motivation for the Week: 16

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Every path but your own,
is the path of fate.
Keep on
your own track, then."

- Henry David Thoreau.

Why I chose this quote: 
Everyone has a path they must follow, their own path. If we follow someone else's path and not our own, we need to go back to our own path. Meaning we must follow our own dreams and not someone else's. I do believe that you can interpret this quote how you see fit though. I believe that we all have a path of our own and we need to follow it, and not get distracted by someone else's dreams.
This quote is said by a man who was a poet, a philosopher and a leading transcendentalist. Thoreau is bets known for his book "Walden" which is a reflection upon simple living natural surroundings.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment