Monday 4 November 2019

Motivation for the Week: 19

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Fitness is like a
relationship. You 
can't cheat and expect it to work."

- Unknown.

Why I chose this quote: 
Let's put it this way, there is no magic pill that will make you loose weight. There is no easy way around it. The solution: Work for the body you want, and stay consistent. Do not give up so easily. Striving for the body shape you want will take time - trust me, I know. I have been on my fitness journey since 2016, and I am still working on my fitness goals. As this quote says, you cannot 'cheat' on your fitness journey. You need to be determined and remember to be patient.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment