Monday 25 November 2019

Motivation for the Week: 22

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:


"Believe in YOURSELF
and all that you are.
Know that there is something
inside you that is GREATER than
any obstacle."

- Christian Larson.

Why I chose this quote: 
This quote inspires. This quote is straight to the point. Two words are in capital letters as it is for emphasis on those words specifically. You have to truly believe in yourself if you want to succeed. There is something inside of us that is our calling for what we must do in life. I believe we all have a purpose in life, and once we find what our purpose - or passion - is, then we can start to succeed in life. It  must be something that you truly know you are passionate about.


Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment