Monday 11 November 2019

Motivation for the Week: 20

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Create Healthy habits.
Not Restrictions."

- Unknown.

Why I chose this quote: 
In your everyday life, make healthier decisions. This could be going for a walk instead of sitting on the couch, or it could be drinking water instead of drinking a soda. These are the little changes you can make to create healthy habits in your life. Do not, however, create restrictions as this will lead to, for example, binging on foods.
Remember to live as healthy as you can be and also remember the small changes you make will help you in the long run.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment