Monday 2 December 2019

Motivation for the Week: 23

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:


"Rise above the storm and

you will find the sunshine."

- Anonymous.

Why I chose this quote: 
Sometimes in life, we need to rise above to that we can accomplish what we want. This quote is metaphorically saying that we need to face our fears so that we can accomplish our goals. I know fear is one of the main reasons we hold back, and I know it is tough to face your fears. It can be scary sometime. So why not look at what is challenging for you, and then those fears you face, you can face them one by one. Try to accomplish something in your life.


Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment