Monday 23 December 2019

Motivation for the Week: 26

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:


"It's not what's under

the Christmas tree that matters, it's

who is around it"

- Anonymous.


Why I chose this quote: 
Since it is Christmas in 2 days, I thought I would find an inspiring Christmas quote for the festive season. I do like this quote because Christmas is about family, it is about being with those who you love. One quote I always remember for Christmas is from Mickey Mouse from Mickey's Christmas Carol: "Christmas is a time for giving. A time to be with one's family.". This is true. Christmas is about being with the ones you love and to spend the day with your family.
What is today's motivation? Spend time with family, even those you are not a big fan of.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!

ENJOY THE FESTIVE HOLIDAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment