Monday 16 December 2019

Motivation for the Week: 25

Hello to all!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Dogs have a way of finding

the people who need them, and filling

an emptiness we didn't ever know

we had."

- Thom Jones.

Why I chose this quote: 
I thought that this week, we could have a quote that is different to the ones I have posted already. This week is focused on dogs. Dogs are such amazing animals. Sometimes we just want our dogs. When you want to get away from a situation or if you just need to breathe from the stress you have, your dog can help you to refocus and make you feel more relaxed. I do love this quote as it states dogs have a way of helping humans. Let's face it though, dogs are AWESOME!

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment