Friday 6 December 2019

General Knowledge:1



Hello to one and all.
Happy Friday!

I wanted to start a blog about general knowledge that you may not have known about.
For this post, I will be adding 15 facts you may not have known, and then the next General Knowledge post I will either add more or less facts. What I want to try is categorize the facts instead of having different groups of facts.

Here are the 15 interesting facts to try out - it is not grouped:

  1. There are 22 stars in the Paramount studios logo.
  2. Everyday is a holidays somewhere in the world.
  3. The most common mental illness are anxiety and depression
  4. Almonds are members of the peach family.
  5. VHS stands for Video Home System.
  6. Germany borders 9 other countries.
  7. Christmas trees originated from Germany.
  8. The first full length animated film was released by Disney Studios in 1937 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
  9. Instant coffee was invented in 1901.
  10. Tokyo was once known as Edo.
  11. Isaac Newton invented the cat door.
  12. New York was once called New Amsterdam.
  13. Paper money was first used in China.
  14. It took Leonardo Da Vinci 10 years to paint Mona Lisa.
  15. The first toothbrush was invented in 1498.

If you enjoy these type of posts, please let me know.
You can always contact me via my social media pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment