Monday 16 March 2020

Motivation for the Week: 11

Hello everyone!

I am back with a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Maybe you have to

know the darkness

before you can 

appreciate the light"

- Madeline L'Engle


Why I chose these quotes: 
As everyone knows by now, most countries have the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
I chose this quote because we need to appreciate who we have around us. This disease is very sad and it is a devastating time for us all. Some of our family members have this disease and some of us have come into contact with the disease. I consider the Coronavirus a "darkness" right now. Sometimes unfortunately we need to go what the "darkness" is like so that we can appreciate the "light". This is a bad disease I know, so let us spend time with our family as much as possible. We need to appreciate those around us and cherish the moments we have, and to stay safe. I do find it sad that we have to have this disease to realize that we need to be more hygienic with what we handle.
So I will end with this: WASH YOUR HANDS!

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment