Tuesday 3 March 2020

Motivation for the Week: 9

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!
I found this quote last week and I really wanted to share this one, but I also liked last week's post as well. So I decided to use that one and then use this one.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:


"Maybe this day is not

One of your favorites, but

Never forget that every

Day you wake up is an

Amazing gift and its up to

You to make it count"

- Unknown


Why I chose these quotes: 
This quote practically spells out MONDAY.
I know someday's are just not our days - I know believe me. Every new day brings us challenges to face, but it can also bring happiness as well, so we must make our days count.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment