Monday 9 March 2020

Motivation for the Week: 10

Hello everyone!

I am back with a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Without rain

Nothing grows,

Learn to embrace

The storms of your life."

- Unknown


Why I chose these quotes: 
Literally speaking, if there is no rain, then no vegetation will grow. The storms in this quote could refer to challenges you face or circumstances you may struggle with, or even our own imperfections. Let's take imperfections for example. We must learn to embrace our own imperfections because that is what makes us who we are, and what makes us unique. I know that is hard to embrace - believe me I know - but if we embrace who we are, who knows what will happen.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment