Monday 10 February 2020

Motivation for the Week: 6

Hello everyone!

We in February already. Can you believe it? This year is going by quite fast.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"Life is like the ocean. 

Waves will try to knock you down and 

push you back to where you started but once 

you fight through them, the entire ocean is yours."

- Anonymous


Why I chose this quote: 
I came across this quote recently and I have to say, I love this quote!
You could think of the 'waves' as being a challenge you face. You might face a challenge and it can...well...challenge you so much that you fall back to the start. So you can keep moving forward and do not hold back.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment