Monday 3 February 2020

Motivation for the Week: 5

Hello everyone!

I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"The summit is what drives us,

but the climb itself is what matters."

- Conrad Anker.


Why I chose this quote: 
I recently climbed up a mountain and I at first did not think I would make it, but in the end, I did it! I have not hiked in years, so going hiking again brought back good memories.
I like this quote because the goal we want to achieve is what helps us to moves forward, but it is also the journey that creates the memories for us.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment