Monday 27 January 2020

Motivation for the Week: 4

Hello everyone!!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:


"Your Monday morning thoughts

set the tone for your whole week.

See yourself getting stronger, and living

a fulfilling, happier and

healthy life."

- Germany Kent.


Why I chose this quote: 
Monday is the start to the week and I have felt that it sets the tone for the week ahead. If you wake up and you are in a bad mood, then your week will not be as good. If you wake up and are happy, then your week will turn out great. I do not know if you have felt like this, but this is what I have learnt from experience. When you get up on a Monday morning, it's a new week, new challenges you can take on. Always remember Monday is usually a symbol of a fresh start to the week ahead and you can see how the week will make you feel. New eating habits or new workouts to try, try to see what you can try for the week that is new and that might help you look forward to Monday.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment