Monday 6 January 2020

Motivation for the Week: 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
I am starting the motivation with week 1 as it is the start of 2020.
Can you believe we are only 6 days into the new year and the Golden Globe's have already happened?

I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"People will forget what you said.

People will forget what you did, but

they will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou.


Why I chose this quote: 
We always remember situations because of how we felt in that particular situation. If someone made you very happy by taking you to a place you always wanted to go, you may not remember everything single detail that happened. I like this quote because I see it both positive as negative. By negative I mean maybe you felt sad when a family member passed away. What could also be negative could be an argument you had with someone, and it left you feeling very sad. This quote can be interpreted positively by being excited about an event you always wanted to go to.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment