Monday 20 January 2020

Motivation for the Week: 3

Hello everyone!!
I have a new quote for the week for you.

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:

"If you have gained

the trust of a horse.

You have won a friend for life"

- Taken from the Cracker Barrel bag.


Why I chose this quote: 
This quote is motivational because it is about trust. To gain a person's trust can be tricky and it is difficult to trust other people, but once you trust each other, then you have formed a bond. For a horse, it is true that you need to gain their trust. Horses are curious animals and it may take time to gain their trust. When you have gained their trust, they will be a friend for you.

Thank you for taking time to read this post,
Please do not forget to send me any suggestions you would like me to blog about.
I am open to any new suggestions.
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment