Monday 1 July 2019

Motivation for the Week

Hello to one and all!

I do apologize for not being able to blog any posts for a while now. I have been quite busy lately. There is a new topic I would like to start: That is posting motivation for the week ahead.
The reason for this new posts in the upcoming weeks will be to try and motivate everyone, and help them stay positive for the week.

Here is the first quote that I do hope will inspire you for the week:

"Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living,
and your belief will help create the fac
t.
"

- William James


Why I chose this quote for the week: I want you to see a quote about life itself. I do not wish for us to be afraid of life and what the future may hold. If we believe that life can be beautiful, then we will realize that life is worth living.
That is my take on this quote.

I want to make these next blogs short and sweet.
I do hope that these motivations will benefit you with your day. Remember to have a productive day, and to try and not think too negatively. I do know that negativity is a natural way of thinking, but we do need to look on the brighter side of a situation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post,
If you have any suggestions with regard to future blogs, feel free to let me know.

Thank you!

Picture is taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment