Monday 8 July 2019

Motivation for the Week: 2

Happy Monday to one and all!

Here is the motivation for the week ahead:
"Unless we learn to know ourselves, we run the danger of destroying ourselves."
- Ja A. Jahannes.

Why I chose this quote for the week: With all the quotes I have read, I find them to be quite inspiring to read. This quote, in particular, is a good one. I find that if you know who you are as a person, you will know what is right for you.
If you are someone who is not sure who they are as a person, like other people, we may destroy ourselves. We are the main source of our own destruction, so maybe seek out who you are meant to be. Just remember to follow your own goals in life.
That is my take on this quote. It is quit interesting to think about.

Thank you to all for taking the time to read this blog post.
If you have any suggestions for a new blog, please let me know.
(You can write to me via my social media pages too.)

Thank you,
Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment