Monday 29 July 2019

Motivation for the Week: 5

Hello to everyone out there!

Let's get started, here is the motivational quote for the week:

"Forget what hurt you,
But never forget what it taught you
.
"


Why did I chose this quote: Sometimes in life, we get hurt either verbally, physically or - nowadays - cyberly (this is a word, I googled it.). Most of us remember what caused that pain, but we can learn from the mistakes we made. I do like this quote as I, and am sure many of you, can relate to this quote.
Let it be motivation for you as well for the week ahead. Just think about what the situation that hurt you, taught you.

Thank you all for reading this blog,
I shall be back next week.

Let me know if you would like me to blog about any other topics.

Thank you!

(Picture source: Google.)

No comments:

Post a Comment