Thursday 6 October 2011

Why seventeen magazine is a awesome magazine

Hi everyone! I am going to talk about how awesome the seventeen magazine really is.

Firstly you ask yourself, why is seventeen so fab? Well, seventeen is mainly aimed at young women. seventeen has got a good guide to staying in fashion, seeing what's the new trend to wear and how to live life being happy and without going through being upset all your life.

seventeen does have amazing tips on how to eat anything without feeling guilty about what you eat, another tip would be what is the latest fashion clothing to wear, which I find very stylish. seventeen has got so many fun things inside of the magazine. Heck! When I first started buying the seventeen magazine, all I saw was fashion, the latest styles and what are the best Beauty products to buy. I always looked at the "Scene" section, my horoscope and the exclusive interview with the Cover Star. Now, after about 3 years (In 2009), I've completely fallen in love with the seventeen magazine! I read the seventeen magazine at least once a day, I look to see all the stylish fashion and basically everything in the seventeen magazine.

Another awesome reason why the seventeen magazine is the best Magazine is because seventeen posts at least about three competitions every month (How fab!). seventeen also asks for advice from people for their view on a specific topic and the advice is featured in the seventeen magazine.

Twice in a year, usually in the January and July issue, there are two issues in one (January/February and July/August.). This happens because in both combined issues, there are extra-special editions with them. For example, in the January/February issue, there will be a Diary and in the July/August issue, there will be something with the magazine. I think this is simply spectacular and amazing!

Another awesome thing about seventeen is that seventeen also has a mobile site (seventeen.mobi), where you can look at the latest news (mainly celeb news), competitions and you can basically take seventeen everywhere you go (Which is so awesome!). There are also quizzes featured on the mobile website, which is so cool!

Lastly, I'd like to end off by saying that the seventeen magazine is one of the best magazines in the world and it is a awesome magazine. It has everything that a girl wants and I simply love the seventeen magazine, I love everything inside the magazine. Where it be the Cover Star and the interview with them, the "Scene" section, fashion section or even the beauty section, I love everything featured in the Seventeen Magazine.

Keep up the good work seventeen Team!

Thanks for reading,
Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment