Thursday 6 October 2011

A little bit of advice from me

Hello everybody, this is my first time blogging (Wow!) and I what I would like to say on my first blog is a little advice I want to let all of you know.
Whenever I go to my school, people always get me down, hardly anyone at school likes me (I have no idea why), a lot of people have used me for some reason and it is tough in higher grades.
I just want to give you advice by saying whenever you feel unhappy and you think no one likes or even loves you, you MUST always remember there is always I mean ALWAYS someone out there who loves you and loves to see your face every day, with that beautiful smile and that beautiful face you have. Never back down on your fears, always be happy and there are always lessons in life you must and will learn.
Learn to always be true to yourself and always be yourself around anyone, where it be a crowd of people or even a boy you like. Never stress about small things that happen in your life, for instance projects and events, bare in mind the saying I have heard from a TV program "No Need To Worry".
Ever since I learned that phrase, it has made everything easier for me. One more thing, if you love your childhood (Of cause I do), then think about it AND even if you love watching something that you also loved watching in your childhood days, but your a little more older now, then watch that program, do not worry about what people think, say or do, they are all just being rude. Ignore them and remember "No Need To Worry".

I hope this is good advice for all of you,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment