Thursday 10 November 2011

An Idea for a Music Video for Jax Panik

Hello everybody! I am going to talk about my idea for a music video for the band, Jax Panik.

The song I was thinking of was "Loser for Love". I really like this song, it's very catchy and it's a song that you can dance to all the time. It's really a great song.

My idea for "Loser for Love":
In the music video, there can be quite a few girls in this music video, considering that the song relates to a male singing about a female.
There can be a white room with Jax Panik performing the track and then it cuts between scenes with females who dance to the music,smile at the camera (Taking pictures).The girls can even be blowing kisses to the camera, haha!
The one line in this track says: "All the boys and girls in this have been through....Black nails and White Lies". Maybe in this scene, girls (and boys) could have black nail polish on their nails and maybe something written on the girls and boys hand saying "White Lies", then the girls and boys show the writing to the camera.
As the track starts to get to the bridge in the middle of the track, Jax Panik begin to say: "I've been waiting all night for your attention, Finally, you blowing smokes in my direction.....". As that line begins, about 4/5 girls are dancing with Jax Panik in the white room and then as the music progresses, it cuts between scenes of Jax Panik performing and the 4/5 main girls dancing.
Then the Music Video ends off with a whole lot of people (male and female) dancing and the vibe is almost like you are at a concert of Jax Panik, except you are dancing with the band.

This is what I had in mind for "Loser for Love".
My idea for dress code was: Dancing outfits.
Haha, it doesn't have to be a white room where Jax Panik performs, it can even be in a room (any kind of room.) with pictures up of the Jax Panik logo.
What I also had in mind was that there can be auditions for people to be featured in this music video.
The ages I was thinking of was 18 years and up.(I am 18).

I would just like to say that I want to be an actress when I am older and one of my goals I must face is being in front of the camera. Being in a music video would mean a lot to me if I was featured in a music video. It would help me out with being in front of the camera.

Thanks for reading,
Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment