Tuesday 14 February 2012

An Idea for a Music Video "Little Too Far" - Locnville

"Little Too Far" from my perspective is about someone who took an incident that they did a little too far than what that person expected.

Some info:
People can audition to be featured in the music video.
It can be males and females.
Age Group: I believe it can be any age.

In all of Locnville's music videos that have been released, I haven't seen a person get upset with another person and leave that person. (Like one of those break-up music videos). I was thinking: Maybe instead of Locnville being the people who are the "main characters" (I can't exactly explain it, but I am trying to say that instead of Locnville being the two main people who are the ones taking an incident a little too far), they are singing in a studio. Maybe there can be people featured in the music video (Who audition) and act as the people taking something they said or did a little too far than what he/she expected and then the other person walks out on the person who took the incident too far. It switches between Locnville singing and the people who take something too far.

Some topics for the people who take an incident a little too far than what they expected can be:
1. Overreacting in a fight
2. Emphasize a problem the person has
3. Took someone for granted
4. Emphasize something that ends up creating a big problem
5. Loosing someone close to you ( A Loved One).

This is what I had in mind for the Locnville's "Little Too Far" song.
I hope that everyone will be content with my idea.
Here is a little something from me: I would just like to say that I want to be an actress when I am older and one of my goals is that I must be in front of the camera. Being in a music video would mean a lot to me if I was featured in a music video. It would help me out with being in front of the camera.

Thanks for reading,
I hope everyone enjoyed reading the idea I had in mind,
Many Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment